VAPCELL 18350 1100MAH 9A RECHARGEABLE BATTERY
Vapcell 18350 batteries 9A 1100mAh batteries, we recommend using these for the DotMod DotStick & The Aspire x Sunbox Mixx Mod.
- Model: 18350-1100
- Size: 18350
- Style: Flat Top
- Nominal Capacity: 1100mAh
- Continuous Discharge Rating: 9A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Protected: No
- Rechargeable: Yes
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it explode or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose of any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
- Always check the battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, Stop Using it immediately and please dispose of the battery.
- Please dispose of batteries into Battery Collection Bins Collection.
- Do not dispose of batteries with your regular household waste.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge of all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment.
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose of battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance with local laws and regulations.House of Vape will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers.